Sonshine Daycare is a Not-for-Profit centre which means we do rely on fundraising throughout the year to help us provide essentials for daily operation such as craft supplies, equipment and materials for the children to learn and grow.
We are always open to new and fresh ideas for fundraising and we always like to hear from families, community members and local businesses with what fundraising they would like to offer and see. Please forward your fundraising ideas and propositions by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 13th Annual Sonshine Daycare Dinner & Silent Auction, May 6, 2023 – This event we hold very dear to our hearts as it also marks the day in which Sonshine Daycare opened its doors in 2009. For the cost of a ticket we offer a mouth watering roast beef dinner with all the fixings including dessert. Doors open at 4pm with dinner served at 6:15pm. During your free time take part in our silent auction with many prizes to be won all donated graciously by local and Ontario businesses and organizations. Tickets are $25.00 in advance $30.00 at the door. For information email: email@example.com
- Old Mill Greenhouse, Mt. Brydges, April – August, 2023 – Old Mill Greenhouse is a fantastic place to purchase all your gardening needs including seeds, vegetable plants, annuals, perennials, hanging baskets, porch pots, shrubs and even succulents. It’s quite simple what you have to do to support Sonshine Daycare. When making your purchase whether its in person, online or a phone order just mention “Sonshine Daycare” at checkout and we receive a kick back from your total purchase. That’s it!! Right now only curb side pick up and delivery are the only options. You can place your order by email: firstname.lastname@example.org By phone: 519-264-1638 or online at: www.oldmillgreenhouse.com
- Appin BBQ, Spring 2023 – Appin BBQ is a local abattoir that offers frozen prepared meals and frozen meats to enjoy with your family.
- Sonshine Daycare Christmas Breakfast & Vendor Sale, TBA, 2023- Come enjoy the best breakfast you will ever have with choices such as bacon & eggs and pancakes & bacon plus all the fixings. During this time we are also hosting a vendor sale with handmade products as well as direct sales. It’s a great way to get your Christmas shopping done. Doors open at 8am to 12 noon.
- Flip Give – We all shop online these days so why not take your regular shopping needs to the next level and support Sonshine Daycare at no cost to you. Sounds great right? Simply download the Flip Give app on your phone or sign up online at www.flipgive.com/join You will be asked to enter your unique team code to join which is : HG52VJ and that’s it! Start shopping using the app and Sonshine Daycare will receive a kick back.
- Mabel’s Labels – Are you tired of having your children’s belongings going missing or need labels for your seasonal canning or just for around the house? If you answered YES to any of those questions these labels are for you. To shop and order all available labels for just about any use you can think of visit: www.mabelslables.ca To support Sonshine Daycare in our ongoing fundraising be sure to register through “support a fundraiser” on the home page, select “sonshine daycare, mt. brydges” and your set, start shopping. Sonshine Daycare receives a kick back from every purchase made.